Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.
seven random facts:
1. My favorite part of jello is the “skin” that forms on the bottom when you don’t stir it all the way and sugar settles on the bottom. My favorite part of homemade pudding (the kind you heat over the stove) is the skin that forms on top.
2. Izzie used to be my favorite character on Grey’s Anatomy and now I HATE her. She broke the girl rule (you do not “go there” if the man is in a relationship!!!). Bitch. I think I should just stop here and leave it at that.
3. My favorite book ever is probably a book called “A Song for Summer” by Eva Ibbotson- it’s just really, really good. The first time I read it, I sobbed for the entire last 45 pages (my dad thought something was wrong with me). Essentially, the whole book sets up this fantastic love story that sorta all comes together in the end. God, and the turtle headstone gets me every time. Has anyone other than me read this?
4. I’ve had dreams about being back in Ireland (I went there on vacation my senior year of high school) and when I wake up and realize it’s not true, I get really really sad. Mostly, I miss this yogurt called “Fruit Crumble” made by a company named Sno. I don’t think they make it anymore (can anyone over there verify this?), but when I was there, I ate like 2 of them a day – they were soooo good!
5. I have a “happy” box. I keep little notes people write me and things that make me happy. The swatch from the first sweater I ever knit. Copies of letters of recommendation that people have written for me. A photo of my grandmother, mom and sister and I before we went to see “Wicked.” Cute notes and drawings that my residents made me. And when I get really down, or I doubt myself or just need a pick me up, I leaf through it.
6. I have a birthmark on my eyelid. It’s about 1/3 inch in diameter (and round in shape) and pretty noticable. When I was little, my teachers and random strangers would think there was dirt on my eyelid and come at me with thumbs moistened by their tongue – to try to wipe it off.
7. The movie “Prancer” was filmed in my elementary school and Oprah used to be my neighbor (when she had that farm in Indiana). Seriously, swear on my life.
So… tagging 7 people… Jamie, Tori, um, and whoever else wants too!